The NO2 is a compact size vaporizer that's easily portable for usage on-the-go. It allows you to specifically control the heat with its patented digital display which is fully accurate within 2-5 degrees. This level of accuracy and control allows you to create the most effective heating environment for vaporizing your herbs.
Standard on the NO2
- 1 Year Warranty Standard
- Easy to use out of the box
- Heats up fast
- Internal re-chargeable battery
- Set Temperature Memory remembers your favorite vaporizing temperature
- Revolutionary stainless steel encased pure brass heating element
- Digital temperature control within 2-5 degrees
- Can simultaneously re-charge battery while vaporizing
- Fully featured in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Compact size and easily portable for usage on-the-go. Approx. 20 cm height x 4 cm wide (8 inch x 1.5 inch)
- 1 NO2 Portable Vaporizer + Battery
- 1 Power Cord (power unit + charge battery)
- 1 X-Tip Mouthpiece
- 1 Wire Cleaning Brush
- 1 Matrix Tube Attachment
- 2 Bamboo Cleaning Sticks
- 1 Herbal Scooping Cup
- 4 Additional Mesh Screens
- 2 Mesh Screens
IMPORTANT: In order for the battery to charge the unit must be powered on. The heat does not need to be engaged, just the unit power has to be on.
Please note: This item has a European plug and works on 90-240V. The plug is not suitable for (among other countries) the UK, Ireland, USA and Canada. Users in these countries will need an adapter plug.
|Vapir NO2 Info|
|Type of heating||
Convection (more info...)
With convection, a flow of hot air passes through the plant material. close
The warranty for this vaporizer is: 1 year. Your vaporizer will be repaired or replaced for free if it's damaged within this period.
a real good value for money cost effective equipment, herbs last so much longer, 2 years of every day use no issues at all, i have burnt plenty of other types out. its built good and looks like im drinking a drink wen on the road or in the town. only battery indicator lets it down. if mine broke i would buy it again. vaping wise i find im finished before its finished.
Now, tried it about a month and i absolutely love it!First it has plastic taste which when baked in full heat couple of times fades away and now its totally gone.The max heat is 205 C, but i prefer 160 C for herb, its really perfect, it doesnt hurt your lungs at all. ive tried it in cinema, car, restaurant on a ship...i mean its great, works everywhere. Battery lasts quite long, too bad the battery indicator isnt all true but battery itself works fine.