De Verdamper vaporizer was developed by Dutchman Evert, who was looking for a purer, cleaner experience. In 1995 his experiments with a hot air paint stripper and a bong gave him the idea of the Verdamper, after he noticed that the effect of this combination was not only purer, but also that it produced an activating, rather than tiring effect. This vaporizer is the result of many adjustments and further developments. The combination of a heating element and robust glass make for the ultimate vaporizer. It vaporizes the active substances in herbs at 200°C (392°F). It is widely regarded as the best vaporizer there is.
De Verdamper is available in two sizes (measured without the heating element): large (45 cm) and small (38 cm).
The Verdamper consists of the following parts:
- Heating element
- Head with screen
- Inhalation tube
- Safety valve
- Connecting tube between head and jar
- Adapter / holder for heating element 220 V / Standard European plug
- Brushes and grease for the connecting pieces are included.
A complete manual is included with the Verdamper. Please read it before use. Below you will find a short user guide:
- Make sure you ate and drank enough. Do not underestimate the possible effects.
- Connect the heating element and put it in the holder. New elements should be left to heat for around 10 minutes.
- Fill the jar about half-way with water, so no water will come into your mouth when inhaling.
- Fill the head with aromatherapy herbs
- Place the heating element on the head
- When the heating element has reached the right temperature, after around 5 minutes, you can start vaporizing by inhaling the vapors from the tube.
- You can raise the temperature by carefully (hot!) covering the heating element with your hand or a piece of paper.
- When you finished vaporizing, it is recommended to empty the head and to let it cool, so it will last longer. Hold the head when lifting the element: it might first stick but then fall off and break.
Please note: This item has a European plug and works on 90-240V. The plug is not suitable for (among other countries) the UK, Ireland, USA and Canada. Users in these countries will need an adapter plug.
|De Verdamper Info|
|Suitable for liquids||
Yes (more info...)
But read the user manual as to how this should be done. Some vaporizers have separate accessoires for vaporizing etheric oils. You can also first sprinkle the liquid on some ashes or spent herb. Essential oils or other liquids should never drip on the heating element! close
|Type of heating||
Convection (more info...)
With convection, a flow of hot air passes through the plant material. close
The warranty for this vaporizer is: 1 year. Your vaporizer will be repaired or replaced for free if it's damaged within this period.
I never want to have my herbs with something else. This thing is just the best vaporizer you can imagine. Nicely build, easy to use and clean, nothing to adjust, just perfect vapor that gives a great effect.
Not only does it look good (when you get one, you'll see why it is expensive), it also produces the best vapor you can imagine. It takes a bit of time to figure out the best way to vaporize but once you get the hang of it, you won't want anything else. If you can afford it and you don't mind the size of the whole thing (the heating element and power supply take up some space too) this is the vaporizer to get. Plus I'd like to add that delivery was really fast!
We've been using one of Evert's Verdampers at home ever since we first tried weed in the 'dam at Any Day. You can't beat this baby, dead easy to use, predictable results every time and a great experience without any of the faff involved with the other so called "best" vape, the Volcano. I can easily re-load a Verdamper when I'm totally monged... you try that with a Volcano!