Alivi8 Vaporizer V2
The Alivi8 Vaporizer is a high quality flame-fuelled portable vaporizer. It is small enough to fit in your pocket and heats up in seconds.
The Alivi8 is manufactured by Red Eye, a company known for its high quality metalware. Their experience clearly shines through in this portable vaporizer, which is made from the highest quality medical grade stainless steel. The Alivi8 Vaporizer is as solid as a portable vaporizer can be!
The unique maze-like filtration system cools the vapour for the ultimate smooth vaporization experience.
How to use the Alivi8 Vaporizer v2
- Unscrew and load the small internal bowl. Do not overpack as this will impair efficiency and flavour. Screw the bowl back in to the body.
- Use a 2.5 cm flame at the vape end whilst inhaling from the mouthpiece. For best results it is recommended that an electronic ignition lighter is used.
- The flame can be applied in pulses occasionally touching the filter. Control the temperature with the amount of flame applied and the speed of inhalation.
- Moving the flame round in a circular motion helps to get more uniform heating. Inhale for about 8-10 seconds. Focus your attention on the flavours and the heat that you inhale. You will be able to tell from the taste and the heat if you are 'overcooking'.
- Adjust the amount of flame applied and the speed of inhalation accordingly to obtain optimum results.
The Alivi8 Vaporizer includes:
- Alivi8 v2 portable vaporizer body. Dimensions 100mm x 18mm. Weight: 120g
- Stainless steel poke tool
- Instruction sheet (English)
|Alivi8 Vaporizer V2 Info|
|Type of heating||
Convection (more info...)
With convection, a flow of hot air passes through the plant material. close
The warranty for this vaporizer is: 2 years. Your vaporizer will be repaired or replaced for free if it's damaged within this period.
Great little vape, takes a little getting used to but once mastered it really performs well, great tasting vapour, highly reccomended.
When you got the right way to use, its perfekt.... in winter a perfect handwarmer ;)
No good air flow, easy to burn you'r fingers & easy to "burn" instead of vaporizing, can much better.