The WISPR vaporizer is the successor of the popular iolite Original. This second generation butane-powered vaporizer features a number of updates to ensure an even smoother vaporizing experience.
The manufacturer, Oglesby & Butler, teamed up with two renowned San Francisco based design firms to create a new design, while at the same time making room for complete re-working of the technology that made the IOLITE into one of today's most used portable vaporizers. In addition, the box shape let's the WISPR stand hands-free.
Updates of the WISPR include:
- A larger butane reservoir for increased vaporization time
- See-through window to check the butane fuel level
- Flexible, foldable mouth piece
- The new body grill allows the WISPR to stand up and allows for optimum cooling
The iolite WISPR vaporizer provides a constant vaporizing temperature of 190°C (374°F).
WISPR usage instructions
- Fill the butane reservoir. As with all butane-powered vaporizers, remember to use only high quality butane gas! Look for the label "extra purified butane lighter gas" and "near zero impurities"
- Make sure the lighter is turned off!
- Prepare your herbs / tobacco and pack the filling chamber, then insert it into the WISPR vaporizer.
- Push down the switch until you hear a click. You’ll hear a slight whisper and an orange light on the side of the device will become visible to indicate the vaporizer is heating up. This takes approximately 45 seconds.
- Place your lips on the straw and inhale slowly. When finished, push the switch upwards until it clicks. The heater is now off.
Detailed instructions are also included in the box.
The WISPR by IOLITE includes:
- WISPR Vaporizer unit (latest model). Length: 87 mm x Width: 70 mm x Depth: 29 mm. Weight: 128 g
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction manual (UK, NL, DE, FR, ES, PT)
- Carrying pouch
- 2 x Silicone Pop Out Mouthpiece
- Extra mesh screen
- 2 x Pipe Cleaner
|Type of heating||
Convection (more info...)
With convection, a flow of hot air passes through the plant material. close
The warranty for this vaporizer is: 2 years. Your vaporizer will be repaired or replaced for free if it's damaged within this period.
I bought this thing based on the retailers personal opinion of how good a device this wispr is and my retailer raved about how wonderful it works and all this great stuff. Come to find out I have yet to get this thing to work even just one time! This product never worked for me at all. First off it was very hard to even get the gas to fill in the chamber for it to ignite. Then finally I sat there and watched this wispr do its thing and it turned on and made all sorts of noise but no vapor and no smoke, nothing at all. I am very disappointed with this very expensive crap that I cant even return.
The ignition is ridiculous on this thing. How could something that cost over $250 come with such cheap manufacturing. Not worth the money, just because the device is flimsy and will break down on you. I've had it barely two months and have come so close to just smashing it out of frustration numerous times.
Thought it was a great product ....for. 3 months......the...2 things. 1) it would not turn off until the chamber was exhausted 2) then the chamber sprung a leak and drained as quickly as it could be filled, causing a mess. I agree that for the exorbitant price of this thing ( which would be fine had it not fallen apart). Overall, great concept but not ready for prim time till they fix the blatant defects.