Prices incl. VAT
- - Everything you need
- - Exceptional service
- - Free shipping at €50
- Order number: 9517
The Quick Grinder V3 has a special emptying feature, that makes its use very practical. All the components are made of high quality Inox steel. A polythene joint assures a tight closing. The disposition of the prongs in the Quick Grinder allows to obtain finer crushing of your herbs with less effort.
- Weight: 128 g
- Material: High quality aluminum anodized 7075 (main body), polyethylene (Closing Joint) and stainless steel (other components).
- Dimensions:45 mm x 51 mm x 33 mm (W x L x H).
- + Holds a good amount of material and still gri
- + Light fluffy grind
- + Quick Consistent Grinding
- + Sticky plates can be scraped clean
- + The push button ejection works an absolute tr
- - Screws come loose after a couple of uses
- - Sticky and loose material gets caught under t
- - Sticky sides make it hard to open and close d
So, this grinder feels lovely in the hands, takes a large amount of material, and grinds a medium grind that ends up being light and fluffy. The mechanism popping out the material is an absolute stroke of genius but the screw often comes loose and needs re-tightening often. Then, the material gets caught underneath the plates which you need to fully remove in order to be able to clean. Just a bit faffy but okay if you make the unscrewing and scraping a part of your routine.
Would buy again but only if the price came down, because even though there are less cons they have a prominant impact.
I was expecting it to be of good quality for 32 EUR... but I never really expected it to be THAT good! It is amazing, it is efficient, it works operates intuitively and feels totally sturdy, like it will last for decades and decades...
It's design is so simple and so elegant that it makes you stare at it in amazement.
The green color is awesome!
You really can't go wrong here guys/girls... :-)
Quick Grinder V3 Questions