Prices incl. VAT
- Free shipping at €50
- Everything you need
- Exceptional service
- Order number: SHVT-03723
The DynaVap 2019 VapCap M Phantom comes with a 2020 Captive Cap for extra convenience. The Captive Cap stays in place more tightly, improves airflow distribution and helps you feel the heat-up click more distinctly.
About the VapCap M Phantom
DynaVap’s VapCap M was engineered to provide a high quality and simple vaping experience for a very reasonable price. Completely battery-free, this portable vaporizer produces flavourful vapour in seconds. Simply load the chamber and heat the cap while spinning the device. When you hear the click, the M is ready to go.
Every year DynaVap presents a coloured line-up of the VapCap M that turns heads everywhere you light up. Thanks to the durable colouring process, the special edition VapCap M Phantom looks amazing from cap to mouthpiece.
The M was designed with the best experience in mind and constructed from 100% medical-grade stainless steel for durability.
- A new fine rosette pattern ensures a pleasurable grip while holding and spinning the VapCap M during heating
- The carb hole is easier to find from all sides and provides additional control over airflow and clouds
- The tip has an M-shaped groove for superior heat transfer
The 2019 Phantom comes equipped with the Captive Cap. All of DynaVap’s signature temperature-indicating caps make a clicking sound when they reach the correct temperature. The Captive Cap is no different but it also fits the M more tightly, improving usability as well as airflow.
Dry Herb and Resin
DynaVap VapCap vapes can also be used with resin. Make sure to remove any residue in the chamber after each vaping session.
The VapCap M provides simplicity and freedom. All you need to enjoy your material is a heat source. For fast heating, you should use a torch lighter. With a standard lighter, it’s best to hold the cap in the flame. Heating the device with a candle makes for a relaxed process which will take about 20 to 30 seconds.
VapCap Coloured ‘M’ Characteristics
- Midsection: Stainless Steel
- Condenser: Standard M Condenser
- Mouthpiece: Stainless Steel - 10mm Tapered
- Cap: Captive Cap
- Total Length: 92 mm
- Weight: 19.5 g
How to use the VapCap M?
The VapCap Coloured M can be mastered with a little practice. Try the following steps:
- Remove the Captive Cap and load the VapCap with ground material (or small pieces of resin)
- Close the cap again
- Apply heat to the side of the cap, while rotating, until you feel or hear the click
- When it clicks, it’s ready for use
- Inhale and enjoy!
- When the VapCap has cooled, the cap will click again
How to use the VapCap M with a bong?
DynaVap offers a rubber adapter that fits over the mouthpiece of all their devices. With this small accessory any DynaVap VapCap becomes compatible with a water pipe that has a 14 mm female joint.
How to clean the VapCap M?
Cleaning the Vapcap M
Cleaning the cap
VapCap M 2019 Phantom Questions
|Delivery method:||Direct draw|
|Compatibility:||Herbs and oils|
|Portable / Desktop:||Portable|
|Heat-up time:||10-30 seconds|