Integra Boost Humidity Control
Herbs are susceptible to humidity levels. Too dry and they become brittle, too moist they turn mouldy. Luckily Integra Boost Humidity Control presents an easy solution, effectively preserving your herbs in the jar until they are truly ready for your vaporizer. Integra Boost releases or absorbs moisture, maintaining relative humidity at 55% or 62% in a contained environment like a stash box or jar.
Contents: 8 gram
Integra Boost Humidity Control advantages
Integra Boost maintains optimum humidity levels to prevent:
- Dry and crispy plants
- Harsh and unpleasant vapour
- Combats mould
Integra Boost Humidity Control features
- Salt-Free Solution.
- No alteration of flavour or aromas.
- Tear-resistant and spill-proof.
- Includes a replacement indicator card.
- Package made with food-grade inks
How to use?
- Remove the Integra Boost packet from the clear overwrap and place it into a sealed container with your herbs of choice.
- Drop the Replacement Indicating Card inside the container and seal.
- Integra Boost will begin to regulate Relative Humidity (R.H.) inside the container to 55% or 62%.
- Replace packet when the dot turns from pink to blue.
Integra Boost Humidity Control customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Let people know what you think of this product.
Integra Boost Humidity Control Questions
ask a question
Hello, how many grams of herbs can handle 1 pack of Integra?
1 pack of integra (8grams) is suitable for 12 to 28 grams of herbs
Hello,Is the integra boost you sell 4 or 8 gram?Best regards/per
Hi Per, this package contains 8 grams.