Arizer Air II wooden stem (Ed's TNT)
The Arizer Air II wooden stem is handmade in the U.S. by Ed's TNT. This product is your perfect fit if you want to upgrade your Arizer Air II with a beautiful, durable wooden stem that adds a subtle wood scent to your vapour.
This wooden stem is designed to replace the standard glass stem that comes with the vaporizer. This wooden stem is compatible with the Arizer Air and Air II and comes with 3 screens and 3 O-rings.
Arizer Air II wooden stem (Ed's TNT) features
- The stem has four air holes which make for great airflow.
- The tapered stem can be connected to any 14 mm water pipe.
- Handmade out of beautiful granadillo wood.
- Super durable - with this wooden mouthpiece, you won't have to worry about breaking your Arizer stems ever again: with proper maintenance, this wooden stem might last you a lifetime!
Length: approx. 8 cm
Outside diameter: 1 cm
Arizer Air wooden stem (Ed's TNT) maintenance
- Take a paper towel and twist it into a rope
- Put the rope into the mouthpiece while twisting and pushing it through
- Keep twisting to push out any unwanted residue
- For more thorough cleaning, repeat the same procedure with a very thin washcloth or handkerchief, moistened with a little bit of alcohol
Please note: do not soak, submerge or dip this product into any liquid to prevent the wood from swelling, cracking or discolouring.
Arizer Air II wooden stem (Ed's TNT) customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Let people know what you think of this product.
Arizer Air II wooden stem (Ed's TNT) Questions
No questions yet. Feel free to ask us a question about this product.
ask a question