The DaVinci Vaporizer is an advanced pocket-sized portable vaporizer that boasts a number of unique features.
Designed with portability and durability in mind, the DaVinci’s small form factor makes it convenient and discreet, to be enjoyed anywhere. The outer shell features an ergonomic grip that also protects it from shocks. It is also the first portable vaporizer to feature an internal storage compartment. Moreover, the digital precision temperature control lets you vaporize your blend at your favourite temperature.
The DaVinci is powered by 3 lithium-ion batteries that provide 13.5 volts for a rapid heat-up time and will last for up to around 45 minutes to an hour of continuous vaporizing. Heating up only takes about 1 to 2 minutes (depending on the temperature setting).
Contrary to some other portables, the DaVinci can also be used when plugged in (and while charging at the same time). This efficiently turns your vape into a home-vaporizer without having to worry about battery life!
Da Vinci vaporizer features
- Temperature control: Easy to operate temperature control, with digital LCD display. Operates between 38 °C - 207 °C.
- Flexi-straw: The flexible straw (or mouthpiece) is constructed of high-temp food grade silicon.
- Ergonomic grip: Ergonomically designed, the DaVinci Vaporizer is made of quality tested components and is built to weather the occasional dropping or other high-impact accident.
- 10-minute automatic shut-off: To conserve battery life and prevent the unit from overheating.
- Internal storage compartment: Great for those who like to vape on the go.
- Oil canister compartment: For use with essential aromatherapy oils or concentrates.
The DaVinci Vaporizer comes with:
- DaVinci vaporizer
- Battery charger (220v - EU plug)
- Illustrated instruction manual
- Cleaning tool
- Flexi straw (mouthpiece)
- 2 Essential oil cans
DaVinci vaporizer Questions
|Delivery method:||Direct draw|
|Heat-up time:||1-3 minutes|
|Compatibility:||Herbs and oils|
|Portable / Desktop:||Portable|
|Temperature range:||38 °C - 207 °C.|