Prices incl. VAT
- Free shipping at €50
- Everything you need
- Exceptional service
- Order number: 108479
Like every year around April, DynaVap just released new VapCaps. Amongst the three new portable heat-powered vaporizers joining the DynaVap collection, The VonG stands out for its optimal compatibility with water pipes.
This new addition to the VonG family keeps the high-grade titanium from the OmniVonG and combines it with the affixed and tapered mouthpiece of the HydraVonG. On top of its siblings’ best features, The VonG has also received exciting new upgrades of its own.
The VonG new features
- Captive cap. The original cap has been updated with a new functional geometry. This keeps the cap in place while also allowing for a more even distribution of the airflow, and an improved tactile indication of both heat-up and cool-down clicks.
- Nona notched completely contoured extraction chamber. The new crown-shaped ridged tip is usable as an integrated grinder and facilitates loading. The nine notches also make for more homogeneous air and heat distribution.
- Trisected 5 fin profile.The new fin profile offers a more important titanium mass, making for better heat retention.
- Precision-machined wooden rotating sleeve. The wooden sleeve acts as an eclipsing airport to reveal the VonG's exclusive titanium liner, and is retained by dual titanium crowns - paying homage to the original Ti Woodies.
- 10 and 14mm tapered mouthpiece. The now affixed mouthpiece seals the deal, mating perfectly with any water piece with a 10 or 14mm female joint.
- Reusable packaging / Stand. The Omni now comes in a reusable VapCap shaped cardboard tube that doubles as a stand!
The VonG characteristics
- Midsection: 14mm VonG Stem
- Condenser: Standard
- Mouthpiece: Titanium - Affixed Tapered 10 and 14mm
- Cap: Captive Cap
- Extraction chamber: Adjust-A-Bowl - 2 different levels of material capacity
- Total Length: 92 mm
- Weight: 18.6 g
How to use The VonG
The VonG is very easy to use:
- Simply remove the small metal cap and load the VapCap with ground material
- Close the cap again
- Apply heat to the side of the cap, while rotating, until you feel or hear the click
- When it clicks, it’s ready for use
- Inhale and enjoy!
- When the VapCap has cooled, it will click again
Add the DynaCoil to use the VapCap M 2021 with concentrates. The VonG is very easy to clean, so make sure to remove any residue after each vaping session for optimal flavour.
For a flameless VapCap experience you can heat the VonG with the Apollo 2 DynaTec Induction Heater, the Rover or the Orion (coming soon).
What’s in the box
- The VonG
- Captive cap
- Reusable packaging / Stand
The VonG 2021 Questions
|Delivery method:||Direct draw|
|Portable / Desktop:||Portable|
|Heat-up time:||0-10 seconds|