This product has no reviews yet.
The Omni 2021
The beginning of April is one of our favourite times of the year at VapoShop: it’s the beginning of Spring, weather finally starts to improve, flowers bloom, 4/20 is around the corner, and DynaVap releases new VapCaps.
This year, DynaVap thought big and introduced no less than 3 new VapCaps. The Omni, a soberly renamed version of the OmniVap XL titanium vaporizer, is one of them. And as usual, the new version comes with new features. At DynaVap, if it’s not an upgrade, it doesn’t make the cut.
The Omni new features
The previous OmniVap was already a masterpiece of engineering, combining high-quality titanium build, smart features and stylish design. It made for an elegant, adjustable, and virtually indestructible battery-free vaporizer. Definitely the most advanced heat-powered vaporizer there was (until now).
The OmniVap distinguished itself from the other VapCap models by its ultra-durable titanium build and adjustable airflow. By twisting the mouthpiece, you were able to adjust the air/vapour ratio (lower airflow for thicker clouds, higher airflow for smoother vapour).
We were thrilled to learn DynaVap was going to release a new iteration of it!
The new Omni keeps everything that makes the OmniVap the superior vaporizer it is, and tops it up with even more features:
- Captive cap. The original cap has been updated with a new functional geometry. This keeps the cap in place while also allowing for a more even distribution of the airflow, and an improved tactile indication of both heat-up and cool-down clicks.
- Nona notched completely contoured extraction chamber. The new crown-shaped ridged tip is usable as an integrated grinder and facilitates loading. The nine notches also make for more homogeneous air and heat distribution.
- Trisected 9 fin profile. The new fin profile offers a more important titanium mass, making for better heat retention.
- Intuitive tactile navigation geometry. The stem is enhanced with a new grip for better handling, making it easier to find the airport or spin the VapCap while heating.
- Twin turbulating airports. The chiral airports have been redesigned for easier tactile navigation. It’s now even easier to find them while spinning the VapCap in your fingers.
- Compound angled rocker. Another upgrade offering better tactile navigation. Opposite the airport, the rocker is now more prominent to facilitate quick and easy hand movement when modulating the airports.
- Dial indicator condenser adjustment. The Omni Series’ prime feature of airflow control has been updated to include a dial-indicator on the mouthpiece for visual airflow adjustment.
- Reusable packaging / Stand. The Omni now comes in a reusable VapCap shaped cardboard tube that doubles as a stand!
The Omni characteristics
- Midsection: Titanium Stem
- Condenser: Omni XL Condenser
- Mouthpiece: Titanium
- Cap: Captive Cap
- Extraction chamber: Adjust-A-Bowl - 2 different levels of material capacity
- Total Length: 109 mm
- Weight: 17.3 g
How to use The Omni
The Omni is very easy to use:
- Simply remove the small metal cap and load the VapCap with ground material
- Close the cap again
- Apply heat to the side of the cap, while rotating, until you feel or hear the click
- When it clicks, it’s ready for use
- Inhale and enjoy!
- When the VapCap has cooled, it will click again
Add the DynaCoil to use the VapCap M 2021 with concentrates. The M is very easy to clean, so make sure to remove any residue after each vaping session for optimal flavour.
For a flameless VapCap experience you can heat the M 2021 with the Apollo 2 DynaTec Induction Heater, the Rover or the Orion (coming soon).
What’s in the box
- The Omni
- Captive cap
- Reusable packaging / Stand
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.